Please share your thoughts and experiences with us. Here’s what we’re most interested in. These questions are meant only as a guide—please answer the ones that are most important to you. If you like, share a URL where we can learn more about your school.
- What do you consider your greatest challenge? In what ways does technology help you address that challenge?
- Is there a technology for learning you’re excited about right now? What does that technology help you accomplish?
- Who decides what learning technologies you use (district leaders, school leaders, or teachers)?
- Would it be helpful to you to have access to objective research on whether a given technology produces better student learning outcomes than conventional instructional approaches or other similar technologies?
- To what extent would it be helpful to you to have access to objective research on how best to implement this technology with students like yours?
- For what kinds of pedagogical decisions would you like better data or evidence? What does “better data or evidence” mean to you?